e-Forward

A compilation of selected e-mails and messages circulating around the globe.

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Hey guys! I'm Carms - Just an ordinary woman who loves everything about beauty--makeup, fashion, decors, organization, cooking and family. I believe there's always beauty in everything. I'd like to share my passion with you thru this blog.

Friday, February 04, 2005

ALZHEIMERS' TEST

Count the "F" in the following text:

FINISHED FILES ARE THE RESULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTIFIC
STUDY COMBINED WITH THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS... (SEE BELOW)


HOW MANY ?






.... 3?







WRONG, THERE ARE 6 !!-- no joke.





READ IT AGAIN !






The reasoning behind is further down.





The brain cannot process "OF".
Incredible or what? Go back and look again!!
Anyone who counts all 6 "F's" on the first go is
a genius.




Three is normal, four is quite rare.