e-Forward

A compilation of selected e-mails and messages circulating around the globe.

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Hey guys! I'm Carms - Just an ordinary woman who loves everything about beauty--makeup, fashion, decors, organization, cooking and family. I believe there's always beauty in everything. I'd like to share my passion with you thru this blog.

Monday, March 14, 2005

10 differences between a winner and a loser

1. When a winner commits a mistake he says "I am wrong".
When a loser commits a mistake he says "It's not my fault"

2. A winner works harder and has more time than a loser. A
loser always is too busy to do what is necessary.

3. A winner faces and solves his problems. A loser does otherwise.

4. A winner compromises, a loser makes promises.

5. A winner would say "I am good but not as good as I want to
be". A loser would say "I am not as bad as the others"

6. A winner listens, understands and responds. A loser only
waits until it is his turn to speak.

7. A winner respects people who are superior to him and would
like to learn from them. A loser does otherwise, and would try to find
his superiors'faults.

8. A winner is responsible not just for his own work. A loser
will note dare help others and would say "I'm just doing my job."

9. A winner would say "There should be a better way to do it." A
loser would say "This is the only way to do it."

10. A winner like you will share this with his friends.A loser
will just keep this to himself because he doesn't have time sharing
this with others.